A Message to Mrs. Welch…
Posted: Saturday, December 9, 2017
The combined symphonic and concert band would like to send this message out to Mrs. Welch…
Papa Murphy’s Fund Raiser
Posted: Saturday, December 9, 2017
(click to print)
To help raise funds for next year’s band trip, and because we know you hate menu planning, the Band Boosters will be partnering with Papa Murphy’s during Christmas break. We will have flyers at the holiday concert on the 7th, and at the December basketball games on the 8th and 12th. With these flyers Papa Murphy’s will donate 20% of the regular purchase price back to the boosters. You can use the flyers from December 17th to the 23rd, so plan to wrap some gifts and unwrap some pizza, and share some pie on the fly with that elf on the shelf! And if you want to be on the Nice List, make sure to buy one to leave out for Santa too! (Preferably not one with venison… :O) Don’t forget, you MUST have the flyer to earn the donation.
Posted: Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Congratulations to the following Seaman High School musicians who auditioned and were placed in the top Northeast District ensembles Saturday:
- Cole King - Orchestra
- Noah Bilby - Choir
- Derrick Quinn - Jazz band trumpet
- John Forrer - Concert band trombone
- Levi Kickhaefer - Concert band tenor sax
- Derrick Quinn - Concert band trumpet
- Courtney Wohltez - 1st alternate concert band
- Emma Poort - 1st alternate concert band
- Nick Brady - 1st alternate jazz band
NOTO Burrito Fund Raiser
Posted: Tuesday, September 19, 2017
NOTO Burrito will be hosting a monthly band fund raiser night on the third Thursday of each month from 3p–8p.
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2015
How to access parent/student information in Charms:
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER/LOGIN” link at upper right.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following school code: “SeamanHSBand”
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at the public calendar for your organization, event list, handouts, and other files.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event—such as times, attendance requirements, volunteer opportunities, and other event details. Note that if a calendar event is specifically assigned to your child, it may NOT show up on this calendar—check the “Student” calendar after entering the student’s ID number.
- When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER (provided by your director) as a Student Area Password, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms, and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “lock” (Change Password) icon.
Two areas in which you can help the director maintain
- Update Personal Information—if the director has allowed it, you may help make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help the teacher communicate with you more effectively. Click the Personal Info button.
- If your program has setup online payments, you can make credit card payments for fees, trips, and deposits to your student’s account. If credit card payment is activated, you will see blue buttons in the four main areas of the financial statement indicating your ability to make online payments.
- You will also see links to enter Practice Logs, view Grades, and use the Recording Studio if the teacher has enabled these options.
- Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what’s going on with your student!