2015–2016 Pep Band Schedule
Posted: Monday, November 24, 2015
- There are two Pep Bands: “Red” and “Blue.”
- Attendance is required and will be part of the current nine-week grade.
- Band shirt is required to play. No sweatshirts over the band shirt.
- Must be set up and ready to play by 6:15p unless otherwise noted.
- Play for girl’s half through boy’s game.
December11 - Fri. vs. Lansing (Blue)
16 - Wed. vs. Shawnee Heights (Red)
18 - Fri. vs. Hayden (Blue)
January08 - Fri. vs. Washburn Rural (Red)
12 - Tue. vs. Emporia (Blue)
22 - Fri. vs. Topeka West girls (Red)
27 - Wed. vs. Topeka West boys (Blue)
February16 - Tue. vs. Junction City (Red)
19 - Fri. vs. Highland Park (Blue)
26 - Fri. vs.Manhattan (Red)
March 2–5 Sub-state/9–12 State at Expocentre
(Each band will take turns performing at games—This is required)
Riser crew will set up at 6:00p on game nights and will tear down after the last song.
Competition Photos and Videos
Posted: Monday, November 2, 2015
Official event photos and videos are now available for purchase:
- Capital City Marching Festival
- KBA Marching Championship Photos
- KBA Marching Championship Videos
- Central States Marching Festival
Buffalo Wild Wings Fundraiser
Posted: Sunday, August 2, 2015
BWW Home Team Advantage—Each teammate has received a “Teammate Card” and every time they show this card at the sponsoring Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant, we will donate 10% of their total bill (less promotional discounts and unless otherwise specified) back to your program.
Here is how the program works:
- Bring your Teammate Card into your sponsoring restaurant, during your season. Details are on your card.
- Show your card, on a mobile device or via printed copy, to your server and let them know you are part of the Home Team Advantage Program.
- The server will add 10% of your total sales to your team’s running total. It’s that easy!
- At the end of the season (June 1, 2016), Buffalo Wild Wings will donate the 10% of sales that your entire team generated throughout the season back to your team.
Click here for an electronic PDF copy of the card you can keep in your phone.
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2015
How to access parent/student information in Charms:
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER/LOGIN” link at upper right.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following school code: “SeamanHSBand”
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at the public calendar for your organization, event list, handouts, and other files.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event—such as times, attendance requirements, volunteer opportunities, and other event details. Note that if a calendar event is specifically assigned to your child, it may NOT show up on this calendar—check the “Student” calendar after entering the student’s ID number.
- When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER (provided by your director) as a Student Area Password, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms, and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “lock” (Change Password) icon.
Two areas in which you can help the director maintain
- Update Personal Information—if the director has allowed it, you may help make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help the teacher communicate with you more effectively. Click the Personal Info button.
- If your program has setup online payments, you can make credit card payments for fees, trips, and deposits to your student’s account. If credit card payment is activated, you will see blue buttons in the four main areas of the financial statement indicating your ability to make online payments.
- You will also see links to enter Practice Logs, view Grades, and use the Recording Studio if the teacher has enabled these options.
- Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what’s going on with your student!