Students were instructed today on how to submit their Charms apparel order for the season and what specific items they need. I will be providing the same information here.
Each member is required to have the items listed below to complete their uniform. “Yearly required items” must be purchased each fall for every student. “If needed items” are required to have each year, but can be reused yearly once initially purchased. “Extra items” are just for fun.
Family members are encouraged to purchase shirts, sweatshirts, or sweatpants to wear. Any parent intending on sponsoring or becoming part of our pit crew will need to have a show shirt.
Yearly Required Items:
- 2019 Short-sleeved show shirt
- 1 pair of marching gloves (Woodwinds and brass only)
- Auxiliary Dance Team Tunic (ADT only)
If Needed Items:
- Marching Shoes – donated shoes are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Marching Shorts – must be the ones we offer.
- Dance pants (ADT only)
- Jazz shoes (ADT only)
Extra Items (Not required to purchase):
- Drawstring Bag
- Team Jacket (ADT only)
- Team Bag (ADT only)
Charms Order Payment
There are multiple options to take care of payment for your order:
- PayPal – you will be redirected to PayPal and complete your payment there.
- Charms account balance – select “Bill and Print” as the payment option and I will transfer the funds over. If you would like to use a portion of your Charms balance or don’t have enough to cover the full cost, just bring the remaining cost in the form of cash or check to me.
- Cash or check to “Seaman Bank” – select “Bill and Print” and deliver the payment directly to me.
ORDERS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 7TH!
PAYMENTS ARE DUE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH!