We had a wonderful morning with our leadership, percussion, and ADT students today. We look forward to seeing our incoming freshmen and transfer students tomorrow morning. Here is a quick reminder of what to expect when you arrive and what to bring:
- Camp begins at 8am and concludes at 10am.
- $40 camp fee in either cash, check made to “Seaman Bank,” or PayPal.
- NO INSTRUMENTS are needed tomorrow, but we will play on Wednesday.
- Masks must be worn to and from vehicles and when not actively marching on the field.
- Students will be greeted with hand sanitizer by our leadership and will give them a “bubble” on the track to put personal belongings and stay distant as we wait for all to arrive.
- Have a water bottle with you.
- Wear tennis shoes and school appropriate outdoor wear.
It’s going to be a beautiful morning to spend time with each other and remember how to move our bodies! There might even be an opportunity for someone to win $5 cash money. Can we say Sonic Happy Hour?
See you tomorrow!