As we return to a sense of normalcy in the fall, our Booster Club is going to get its engine up and running again! We are looking for volunteers to help organize water donations, marching festival meal prep and service, hosting the NEKMEA District Band Festival, and a few fundraising endeavors. The more parent help we can get to support the kids, the easier and more successful these large scale events can be. Sign up here!
Current openings are:
- President – runs meetings, oversees operations, direct contact with directors
- Vice President – facilitates volunteer opportunities
- Treasurer – handles financial records and transactions
- Secretary – takes minutes of the meetings and maintains/retains meeting records
- “Pit Crew” – accompanies us to Marching Festivals and helps prepare the field, podiums, and front line equipment before our performances
- Volunteer – no obligations, just ready and willing to help when asked